En réponse à ce Weekly Challenge du Daily Post.
Grand-père est mort.
Ça devait arriver.
Il était vieux, il était fou.
Il était méchant. Ses mots perçaient comme des clous.
Il n’était pas aimé, il n’était pas aimant.
Pourtant, aujourd’hui, je pleure.
Alors que le cercueil se ferme, je pleure une vie de rancœur et de haine.
Beaucoup d’autres ont participé à ce challenge, pour une liste mise à jour, rendez-vous ici.
- The Hedge | Resident Alien — Being Dutch in America
- Spirit – Spiritless – Spiritual | Learning From Life
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | theotherpalette
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty « MARGARET ROSE STRINGER
- Countdown | zaphnathpaaneah
- Fifty | smoothcreminal
- The meeting. | chey4412
- Weekly Writing Challenge: 50 words of Chagrin | Making Life an Art
- Weekly challenge: Fifty | Speaking Voiceless
- 50 Word Stories | Words
- Weekly Writing Challenge: 50-Word Story | Manx, Tabby and Tortie: my life with cats
- My First Fifty | BeLofty
- Running in the moment | Behms of light, rays of truth; all in hope . . .
- Fifty | getoutamyhead
- 50 word challenge | Child Victims Act
- The Cat | Conversations Around the Tree
- Salad from my garden | Mermaid’s tresses
- Diagnosis: In Fifty Words | My Own Champion
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | KiwiBee’s Chaos
- “His Hands” | Odyssey of a Novice Writer
- 5ifty | Photos by Emilio
- Moving | HK’s Huck le Berry
- Pills (TRIGGER WARNING) | Feel Good
- Fifty-Itsy-Bitsy-Spider | stargazer2110
- Fifty words of IT | Victoria.K.Gallagher
- The Fifty: Remember | why so serious?
- The Music Man | loveletterstoaghost
- Chipped Plates | Nonlinear Compilations
- Night Stroll | Alexia Jones
- Focus | A Search For Freedom
- Cobalt Blue Dust | Greaner Pastures
- Unfinished | eddyfy
- Fifty words and letters | Icezine
- Two Offerings – Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | Windchimes and Dreamcatchers
- Fifty. Not 49 nor 51. | cockatooscreeching
- The Quiet Corridor | Hope, Imagine, Words…
- Easter tears | Scent of Rina
- Her Search… | Lekhikaa’s diary
- Ludic Memories: Short | risingrave28
- getting there | Stela Verkisto
- Fifty-word story | The rattle of hooves
- your words… | Work in Progress…
- Cinquante / Fifty | Leeloo Rocks
- Jack, The Athlete: Dp Challenge | Abysmal Heights
- A few minutes outside… | PRIORHOUSE blog
- of jealousy | Anawnimiss
- too regal to reach fifty | litadoolan
- I Had A Date | Musings | The Wangsgard
- 50 Word Challnege: Dreaming of Ice Cream | Kosher Adobo
- Changed her tune | Plan-It Janet
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | The WordPress C(h)ronicle
- This week’s journey: First two days in 50 words | Procurrent
- Playing By the Rules Insults My Intelligence | Bumblepuppies
- Steam for Breakfast | mfourlbyhfourepoetry
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | Loin de zanzibar
- Fifty | April B
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | In my world
- Maybe in June | Artfully Aspiring
- Missed Connections | Fish Of Gold
- A 50 Words Story: Reaching The Dream | Navigate
- Mice | Kate Murray
- DPchallenge – Fifty (March 22) | Spiritual Biscuits
- Fifty | Mindful Digressions
- alternative | A beetle with earrings
- Weekly Writing Challenge – 50 | jwdwrites
- In Spring, She Had Proof! | a contract
- Heart | Schneider’s Lines
- Dreams Come True
- turn the page | eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty: Jubilee | Angela McCauley
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | Lost in Oz- Dorothy Kent
- Fifty…Just Fifty Words… | Blundering through life…
- The Time Machine | Eclecticfemale’s Blog
- Into the endless blue skies above… | thoughtsofrkh
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | imagination
- Fiona the Fairy | Kelly’s Wandering Mind
- Cosmic Orange Balls | Sangatak
- Five Dishes, No Soul | Vanessa Elliott
- My First Fifty | Love.Books.Coffee.
- Judgment Day | until the inkwell dries
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty (Neutral Milk Hotel Edition) – Compass & Quill
- Stories from aside
- First Fifty | thinkerscap
- There’s a DJ in my Joints | Triumphant Wings
- My standard apology….in 50 words, no more, no less. | Getting DCK for Dummies
- Dare to Imagine | A mom’s blog
- Fifty | Not famous for anything
- The Sanctum | The Arctic Tern
- Fifty Challenge: She Breathe Her last breath | rayonmd
- DP Challenge: Fifty | The Expressible Café
- Weekly writing challenge; Fifty words. ‘In memoriam’ | The hypest blog
- Our Mabel | Thin spiral notebook
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | Just Be V
- Yep! Spring is Here! | My YARDVILLE
- Snow | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- The Severity of Time | cateritforward
- I Dreamed I Lived in Paradise | Between Madness & Euphoria
- Dough is Better than “D’oh!” (Weekly Writing Challenge) | Anecdotal Tales
- The Fifty | scott j kaniewski
- Monday Morning Traffic | Wine goes best with a good book
- Weekly Writing Challenge: FIFTY | MAGGIE’S BLOG
- Love You Later… | Lead us from the Unreal to the Real
- In Fifty: A Bedtime Story | A Navy Wife’s Life
- The Worst Kind of Customer | Life in Poetry
- Fifty | Wendy Karasin – Musings of a Boomer
- Shades of red | Daily Prompt: Fifty | the Green and White pages
- Weekly Writing Challenge – Fifty | A Playful Venture
- Companion | ReFreshing Life
- And she waited. | Phoenix Rising
- Only 50 Words | Jody Lynne
- Skinny stories and cleanse dark days | The year I fu*cked off Facebook
- The Perfect Ring | Snowbird of Paradise
- Fifty | B.Kaotic
- Among the Whispers
- My Fifty (Motherhood) | The Shady Tree
- One too many | Erhyme’s Original Blog
- a to z: f is for fifty smiles | meraki geek
- blathering | Musings of a Random Mind
- Ryan Padraig Kelly | Ryan Padraig Kelly
- For Infinite Fame, Thank You… | Steve Says…
- Love Puppies | Mary J Melange
- In the beginning | writemybrainsout
- The Pillow Fight | Between B and C
- Fifty! | My Life
- A love story in fifty words | Geeky Book Snob
- DPChallenge Fifty – | xzxJennaxzx
- Suicide no. 39: The Glass Girl | derekalanwilkinson
- Fifty. | bloodyinkblots
- Divorce: A Love Story | My Own Champion
- Odyssey: A Fifty Word Challenge | My Own Champion
- Next time | When I Grow Up…
- Home | A Boy and Life
- Fifth-word story | SpringtideCulture.
- Fifty Shades of Dismay | Once Upon Your Prime. . .
- Seasons of Canada | Stories by Dresii
- Windows (Fiction) | Toss the Typewriter
- A [short] proposal story | Life of A Fallen Angel
- The Night Terrors Without Him | The Shotgun Girls
- A Love Story | Between Madness & Euphoria
- Department of Motor Vehicles | A lot from Lydia
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fifty | Destination Unknown
- don’t forget this! | you intuitively
- Bus rider | wuthering bites
- The Everlasting Image | Abstractions of Life
- Miscarriage | Caitlyn McConnell
- She Brought Him Home | Words From Wellie
- The Saga Continues… | Love, Support, Educate, Advocate, Accept…
22 commentaires pour “Cinquante / Fifty”
wow – well I translated this – and it was potent and serious – but also très riche et très bon!!
It had to happen.
He was old, he was crazy.
It was wicked. His words pierced like nails.
It was not like it was not love.
Yet today, I cry.
While the coffin closes, I cry a life of bitterness and hatred.
Well thanks ! For the translation and the rest ! I don’t usually write « serious » stuff like this one, but I had the idea in my head for a while and thought the « Fifty » challenge would be a right way to let it out ! Anyway, thank you again !
M’a donné des fraîcheurs
Merci ! ^^
Poignant!! J’adore vraiment.